The Forgotten Castle
Manor of the princes Shcherbatov. Village Vasilevskoe, Odintsovo district. The castle was built in 1881 by the architect Boytsov.
The asymmetric composition of the building is unusual. Before the castle was a lawn in the
English style, with paths paved with bricks.
After the revolution, in the manor was located the rest house.
Walls and cabinets.
Source Vitaliy Raskaolov & Denis Mordvintsev
Our Reader Score
Total: 3 Average: 5