It was built in the middle of 1939 and is located on the traverse of Kaspiisk, at a distance of 2.7 km from the shore.

It has not been in operation since 1966, gradually being destroyed by the waves of the Caspian Sea.

The shop had the official name – “Test and assembly station for super-heavy products” and was a classified object. The purpose of building the shop on water was to test torpedoes and other weapons

Source@ drive2

Our Reader Score
Total: 3 Average: 5

Related Post

Spread the love
  • 45
    Shares
READ  Type 97 Chi-Ha Japanese Tank Wreck